The Dog House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Road Hockey Tourneys!!

3 posters

Go down

Upcoming Road Hockey Tourneys!! Empty Upcoming Road Hockey Tourneys!!

Post  General Mills Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Alright fellas, after some hardcore searching, I have found a few legitamit options for tourneys this year.

Recently, I just found a Mennonite tournament at Hidden Acres. I know its another church thing but we seem to do good with those. Also the price is only $150 which is similar to what we paid in Oakville. The date is May 9th so I need to know if people are available and if this is something we want to do again!

Other tournaments I have so far are slightly more expensive but I'll list them anyways and get your feedback.

PLAY ON! 4 on 4 Hockey Night in Canada Tourney - London June 6-7th (Price: $210/$190)

3 on 3 Face Off Against CF - London September 8th (tentative) (Price: $175)

As always, I will continue to search for more tournaments. Until then, Give me your feedback on the Hidden Acres thing and perhaps state your maximum price range. These things can get into the $250 range but I've let the high priced tourneys out due to cap issues.
General Mills
General Mills

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Road Hockey Tourneys!! Empty Re: Upcoming Road Hockey Tourneys!!

Post  Maverick Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:00 pm

I would be down for that Hidden Acres one. We are the kings of Church tournaments!
Maverick
Maverick
Admin

http://dogpound.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  svedishsven Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:11 am

I am also in! and speaking on behalf of B-dizzle and the Maltese Hooker, they are also in. I have unfortunetly been given a rejection notification from team captain T-bone so I took the liberty of recruiting Nath for us again. We will however have a slight problem to deal with as I am aware the tournament starts at 8:00 sharp and Nath has his Porm night the day prior. In order to ensure Nath is well rested for another hopeful cup run, I have arranged for him to hitch a ride with the coach when he comes later in the day hopefully in time for game 2. In the meantime, we will simply have to play without a sub.

We're also going to need to practise since, I don't know about you, but I haven't used a hockey stick since our last tourney. I am personally available all week between the hours of 1 and 12 minus weekends where I might need notification of scheduled practices first. Let's win another championship boys!!!
svedishsven
svedishsven

Back to top Go down

Post  General Mills Sat May 09, 2009 8:34 am

Hello again fellas.
Just wanted to wish the team luck for Hidden Acres today. I know how devastating the loss of our Captain Tim Borys has been, plus the added loss of Nathan in net. However, I still that this team is and will be very competative. Let's go ou there and show them that we can still win no matter who is on our team.
As Flutie Flake team members, you are part of a Dynasty! We may be new to this tournament, but who doesn't love the cinderella story. Well actaully, I'm not a big Disney fan myself, but you get the point. Let's win me another championship!!
General Mills
General Mills

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down