The Dog House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise...

Go down

So here's the deal, should we all pitch in and get a CFL franchise while the talent pool is hot?

If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise... I_vote_lcap50%If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise... I_vote_lcap0%If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise... I_vote_lcap0%If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise... I_vote_lcap50%If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise... Empty If Anyone was Interested in Purchasing a CFL Franchise...

Post  svedishsven Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:03 pm

....THIS WOULD BE THE YEAR!!!

I have taken the liberty of recording all the players who are currently on the free agent wire in the CFL and let me tell you, there are more then a few big name players. I have taken it upon myself to put together a depth chart for you all to better illustrate what I am talking about.

OFFENSE:
LT LG C RG RT
Dave Mudge Mike Abou-Mechrek Tim Bakker Matt Sheridan Luke Fritz

WR SB QB SB WR
DJ Flick Elijah Thurmon Michael Bishop Pat Woodcock Tony Miles

RB FB
Charles Roberts Mike Vilimek

DEFENSE:
DE DT DT DE
Tom Canada Devone Claybrooks Eddie Freeman Terrence Patrick

LB LB LB
Michael Fletcher Mike O'Shea Charleston Hughes

CB DB S DB CB
Dwaine Carpenter Tristan Clovis Kenny Wheaton Julian Battle Khalil Carter

On a side note, I just wanted to point out that I personally feel there are some pretty big names on this list which include Dave Mudge, Matt Sheridan, DJ Flick, Michael Bishop and Charles Roberts on Offense.
Tom Canada, Mike O'Shea, Kenny Wheaton and Khalil Carter also stand out on Defense as top notch players.
svedishsven
svedishsven

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum