The Dog House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to save the forum

2 posters

Go down

those in favour of saving this great friendship forum and the dogpound...

Petition to save the forum I_vote_lcap100%Petition to save the forum I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Petition to save the forum I_vote_lcap0%Petition to save the forum I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Petition to save the forum Empty Petition to save the forum

Post  svedishsven Sat May 15, 2010 1:56 am

Dear Dogpound members,

It would appear that our dogpound forum is headed in the direction of another discontinuation of its usage. We simply can't let this happen! Think of all the bad times we had prior to the forum's re-birth. Now look back at how great things have been the past couple of months... my NHL season, Bruno's brief stint on Final fantasy, the golf guide, the news about the jerseys arriving, conor's issue... the list goes on.

The point being that none of these things would have been accessible and people like conor wouldn't have properly found the cure to his fever if not for the dogpound forum. Thus I have started this petition in hopes that we might stop this downward trend and let the forum survive... at least for the near future.
svedishsven
svedishsven

Back to top Go down

Petition to save the forum Empty Re: Petition to save the forum

Post  B-Dizzle Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:28 pm

I would like to bring the forum back!! Hop on this bandwagon before it leaves its trades post!
B-Dizzle
B-Dizzle

Back to top Go down